Our baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Still no baby.

Well Miss Megan still has not made an appearance. I am hoping she will be here this weekend. I have been feeling alot of pressure and some pain. But, not enough to get us to go to the hospital. I just can't wait to meet her.

I am planning to go to a movie tonight, maybe she will decide to come then, doesn't that always happen, once you have something planned something tends to happen. I wouldnt mind though.

In other news, my mother went to see her surgeon today and he said she is doing amazing!! Thank you Lord!!! Her heartbeat/rate is regular and she will not need a "shock". So, hopefully my family will be here for Christmas, it is a special Christmas as it will be Megans first, and she will also get to spend it with her cousin Asher. It will be his second Christmas. I just thank God for all his blessings and all that he is doing in our lives. I give him all the praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment